All of me Yamada

 My Dear Diary,

I'm in love with someone I'm crush for three years. Why so long ? What he did until you can wait crush on him for that long ?

First thing I like about him, he wear spectacles. First year, I'm really don't know who him until he join one program with me. Actually, I'm become closer with his friend first. Dia seorang yang pemalu dan sangat susah untuk mendengar suaranya ketika dia sedang berborak. Aku tidak tahu umurnya berapa? Kelas apa? Bercinta dengan siapa? Aku cuma tahu dia seseorang lelaki yang memakai cermin mata. 

Second year, we become more close than a first year. Alhamdulillah, he don't know my felling. So, it easy to me if I have something to discuss. That time I counting how many person are couple on him. Sakit hati itu dah biasa sampai cakap dekat diri sendiri "are you serious Izzaty this person who you crush on?". Sanubari ini rasa hilang kawalan bila dapat tahu dia sentiasa tukar perempuan until the last year I crush on him. I think his already found the someone who his love.

The last year I crush on him, he already know I have felling on his. I'm truly glad that time because we cannot meet each other again like past of year. So, is not very shy la. I'm suppose be happy right? right? Because finally he know !

I'm happy he know but at the same time I'm not truly happy because he know it when his already in love with someone else. How you will imagine that ? Plus the girl with him that time was my friend.

Actually, that year was very happy to my story love. He take care so much on me (that was I think la) and also his friend always help me. I'm really don't know until his sister (not biological sister) told me that. I'm shock and tears that what I can do that time because we already close. I'm think (wah, I got my first crush) that was my brain already told it. 

I'm not very greedy to get what I want and what I'm like. I just let go that felling but take a time. He also don't want break up with the girl. That year, he finish on his study at my school and I just continue on my study. We separate and take part as a memorable life.

I'm like him because of him. He can't be anyone. Right now who you are? Where it? I'm just want to say "Thank you for being part of my life as a crush"

 


Ulasan

Catatan popular daripada blog ini

The next Word of Yamada

Why a word must Yamada ?