Why a word must Yamada ?

 My Dear Diary,

YAMADA was a name of someone I really like it pada zaman itu. I'm happy using the name, when I hear also make me wonderful. When I'm forgot about the name I'm fell risau and gelabah. Why ? Cause I'm using the name every where and every place I go. Don't confusing, that was a social media password (I don't worry if I reveal). 

Nama yang paling aku gemari since aku form 2/3 until now in 2022. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa, how long I'm using the same name.

Actually, the name very popular around my close friend but I don't know them will remember the full story. YAMADA was a translate name from Japanese. The name very full of meaning. So, look like a richer name. I also have a name of Japanese the name is "Lino Misake" meaning flower bloom. But I don't want use that because I really like it people know me as a ROSE.

I know when I very young I'm little cheeky around my friend. So, masa dapat translater nama of Japanese ini aku excited dan bagi tahu dekat kawan-kawan aku yang aku boleh cerita pasal dia terang-terangan dengan menggunakan nama translate ini. Zaman remaja I, when we don't want people around know who person we like it, we change his name with another one. Funny right ? But the person do not know YAMADA was his name of Japanese, hehehehe.

My friend ask me, why must YAMADA look important until I use that for my password ? Actually the answer is no reason because I really like it. That thing I must care about, I must remember and I want share with him every moment I had of my life. Even you guys already know I'm not with him. But like I say, I truly happy and I the one who want to save it. 

Walaupun ianya sukar, ketika bersamanya itulah kenangan yang sangat indah pada zaman remaja aku. Bagi aku pengakhiran kami tidak penuh dengan penyesalan hanya sebuah keberanian dan kesetiaan.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, pasti diary nak tahu kan siapalah pemilik nama ini !Siapakah nama sebenarnya ? Macam mana lah rupanya ? Hehehehe I also don't know how his look right now. Where the place I will meet him someday ? So many thing will be more surprising if takdir yang menemukan kita kembali. So, we counting together with me, Okay ? 

So, yeah that was him.

Until the end the name of YAMADA was stick on my life. I don't know if I will got someone who can change the word of  YAMADA. I don't want really hope to have that someone but I well enjoy every moment on that.

END   

Ulasan

Catatan popular daripada blog ini

The next Word of Yamada

All of me Yamada