The next Word of Yamada

 My Dear Diary,

The last word of  Yamada was my last crush until I got new one now (not crush anymore, khekhekhe). This person I meet when lunch break time at my school canteen. Actually, I tak perasan pun kewujudan dia sampai satu masa dia mencuri perhatian I. What kind of that?

That was how he eating. Yeah, just that.

Cara dia duduk dekat bangku kantin untuk makan. That was sunnah part to eat. Masa itu, I terus tanya member I. Who is he ? What his age ? Why him transfer here ? and more questions I ask to my member. His got my attention at that time.

How long I make crush on him, I think until I'm finish my study there. This guy was very tired person I ever chase. Because he got many attention from girl at my school also a teacher. Ouh, yeah I told you his handsome that time when his wear glasses. That was my ideal type, dude. 

Actually, I ada batas untuk berjumpa dengan dia cause we not a same class also his not active at sport. I can meet him when the afternoon class only. Just 30 minute. Itu pun hanya lihat belakang badan dia. Yeah, I remember I got one spot to see him iaitu tempat parking motor. That parking place give me attention everyday because his always use that when him bring motorcycle at school.

After time by time, my last year was coming. I told you why I can't continue crush him even I finish the study cause I got reject from him. Why him know ? How ? I even told him (luahkan perasaan).

One day, on my last class at the school. I have friend who told me that this guy's already know I like him. Him just past a massage to my friend that (... I will got better person for a future...., blablablablablabla) my felling that time was very sad. I don't know why I'm so sad until crying like a baby hungry. I can save my secret for three years, why this person already know only after one year. Actually, I don't have a good memories with this guy not like a first one. I told my friend (... it's okay, I can handle it...) but the true is I'm not that brave.

So sad to have crush for only to get him attention and hoping that him can reply back what I fell. Start this guy I never have a real crush in my life. I will choose someone who I can't get it my real time, like a idol or hero in comic or someone in good looking and attitude who run on my fyp. It's not him doing wrong but I'm just fell tired for crush someone who don't looking me at all. So, I learn want to get more attention to myself, mentality and physical.

Whatever it is, I also want to say Thank You for him because give the opportunity to me crush him for a year and half. I don't know what him doing right now and hoping him get a true love in his live. I count on you. 

Ulasan

Catatan popular daripada blog ini

All of me Yamada

Why a word must Yamada ?